- Drakewalls House is a 6 bedroom Victorian
House overlooking the Tamar Valley offering Bed & Breakfast
Accommodation. Guest accommodation is over two floors with the
bedrooms on the first floor.
- Access by road : We are on the A390
just over Devon/Cornwall borders.
- By Rail : Arrive at Gunnislake Station
from Plymouth & proceed up the hill for five minutes if
- Car Parking : Proceed through green
gate onto a Tarmac drive. Park in front of green House.
Area lit by security lights at night. Follow the patio path
up to decking. Then up one step onto a black non slip matting
to the front door.
- Entrance: The front door has a small
sill to step over into a gently sloping hallway which is carpeted.
- Dining Room: First on the right with
- A small lounge is second on the right
again with carpeted flooring.
- Stairs: All carpeted with a hand banister
to one side only.
- En Suite bedroom: First right at top
of stairs enter into a twin bedroom, which has carpet flooring.
Down one step into a double room carpet flooring. Ensuite bathroom
is off of the twin room with a sunken bath. Carpet flooring
- Second & Third Bedrooms: All carpeted
on one level.
- Bathroom: Carpet flooring with a deep
bath with a shower over so have to step into bath. No hand rails.
- Garden: On different levels, some lawn
area also a pond not safe for unsupervised children